Sunday, November 3, 2013

What Am I Going To Do With This Blog?

Well it's been a long time since I visited my blog here.  I originally started it with the thought that it would be a good way to encourage me to contemplate and write about scripture on a regular basis but as often happens, my best laid plans, well intended though they may have been, soon enough came to naught.  But I would like to change that.  I'm not sure of the best way to go about it.  Perhaps the way would be to pick something to systematically go through and write about regularly and I was thinking that the other day when the Holy Spirit jogged me and said "The Gospel of John" ... I love the gospel of John so I'm going to try to get back in harness and write reflections on the gospel of John going through it systematically.

No comments: